Looking for weight loss buddies with 100lbs or more to lose.

Options
2»

Replies

• SevenisHeaven
    SevenisHeaven Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am now right about 100 away from my goal weight. I am currently 255 (down from 300). Any one here feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • moquintana
    moquintana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 132...feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    I have 119 more to lose...everyone feel free to add me if you'd like!!!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    I have 209 to lose .. Feel free to add me if you want another friend
  • carolyne2
    Options
    Count me in please and anyone, please feel free to add me as a friend, I need all the support I can get and would love to help motivate and encourage others along their journey. Good luck to you all.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request! I've got 100lbs at least to lose... Started at 303lbs and would like to be at least 180lbs - to start with!!

And anyone else who wants to add me - you're very welcome!

x
  • joygwen
    joygwen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too me too! I think I'll be around 120-130. It's hard to know when it's been so long since I've been near that weight. Anyone can add me. I'm 9lbs and 20 some days into my journey. It's going to be a long one but we'll get there.
  • awilliams0209
    awilliams0209 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 80 lbs. I think we all need support, so feel free to add me as a friend. I could always use more on here :)
  • itstyme4me
    Options
    Please count me in!!!! I have been at my current weight for several years and cannot make the scale move.....HELP!!!
  • yacker678
    Options
    I am here too!!! I think I had 108 to start now I am down to 95. Wow still a lot but its okay I am determined. Be my friend I would love it.
  • Aria657
    Aria657 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im over 200 and have a goal weight of 140. Its so great to have people who are in the same boat as me. LETS DO THIS!!!!!!