Need to lose one whole person...

Options
2»

Replies

• SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Here Here Sister!!! I was just thinking the same thing.. Even worse then that I am worried about my skin when this skinny girl is free of another person on her. I will always show the 300+lbs I have put on my body. I also worry about my face. I have always been the fat girl with a pretty face. What is my face goes south and i look older then I am or UGLY!!! I am kinda scared to be skinny sometimes.

OMM! You put it perfectly! Most of my post high school years people have told me I look younger than I am, and I've always joked that my fat is just natural collagen. I've seriously wondered how much I will age when I get smaller. I have a friend on here who is in her early 40s and she looks FABULOUS, so I'm hoping I will be like her!
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Here Here Sister!!! I was just thinking the same thing.. Even worse then that I am worried about my skin when this skinny girl is free of another person on her. I will always show the 300+lbs I have put on my body. I also worry about my face. I have always been the fat girl with a pretty face. What is my face goes south and i look older then I am or UGLY!!! I am kinda scared to be skinny sometimes.

I am feeling the same. I've not lost alot and i can already see an extra line on my face.,.argh but right now i'm always bothered by my wieght. I hate clothes shopping as i can never find anything to fit. So when i'm slimmer i'll just have something different to bother me. It's always something atleast when i'm slimmer i know i'll be a bit healthier.