Chinese Anyone?

Options
spaul82478
spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
Ok.. so once again I am in a bind... I havne't had chinese since before I started on here.. I usually get the almond bonless chicken with white rice wonton soup and the roll and eggroll... yikes... NOW What can i eat thats similar... I still have quite a few caloires left for the day BUT I have no idea whats OK TO EAT any suggestions would be helpful.. PS. I can't eat seafood or really spicey foods... cuz of my alleriges..... thanks again...

STEPH

Replies

• spaul82478
    Options
    Ok.. so once again I am in a bind... I havne't had chinese since before I started on here.. I usually get the almond bonless chicken with white rice wonton soup and the roll and eggroll... yikes... NOW What can i eat thats similar... I still have quite a few caloires left for the day BUT I have no idea whats OK TO EAT any suggestions would be helpful.. PS. I can't eat seafood or really spicey foods... cuz of my alleriges..... thanks again...

STEPH
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Nope, I'm not Chinese. Sorry:laugh: :laugh:

Try Kung Pao Chicken (mildest) (not sweet) or beef with broccoli, but they do have plenty of fat in them probably. Try to avoid any MSG, find a restaurant that doesn't use it. The almond or cashew chicken would be good too.
  • spaul82478
    Options
    Nope, I'm not Chinese. Sorry:laugh: :laugh:

Try Kung Pao Chicken (mildest) (not sweet) or beef with broccoli, but they do have plenty of fat in them probably. Try to avoid any MSG, find a restaurant that doesn't use it. The almond or cashew chicken would be good too.
    Thanks...lol :laugh: I am normally ahead of the game on this.. but it seems to be that ever one wants to sabboatoge me...UGH..... i have lots of cals left h owever i dont want to use them all on dinner.. Thanks again for the input :bigsmile:
  • winwin
    winwin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    anything with bean sprouts might be good and stay away from sauces.

Good luck!

If you haven't had a cheat day for a while, just try to keep it within reason, I mean you are eating out and you are having chinese!

Enjoy.

winwin
  • spaul82478
    Options
    anything with bean sprouts might be good and stay away from sauces.

Good luck!

If you haven't had a cheat day for a while, just try to keep it within reason, I mean you are eating out and you are having chinese!

Enjoy.

winwin
    YEAH .. y our right.. I have not been bad in a long time... I LOVE CHINESE.... I will just have to eat all my soup first..... and skip my egg rolll... Thanks again for the help:bigsmile:
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    MY WEAKNESS IS CRAB RANGOON! OH MY!
  • brandyjo
    brandyjo Posts: 47
    Options
    I read an article about this a couple of days ago because I LOVE chinese food! Most people just say to try to stay away from the egg roll and the fried rice and order the sauce on the side. I'm sure this one trip won't ruin all of your work, you obviously have done well so far.

Good luck!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I read egg drop soup is pretty good, stir fry would work too...anything not fried ...I haven't been to a chinese restaurant for over a month:noway: or fast food either... I just noticed that.:drinker:
    The most important thing is , have a great time and go slow on the rice:flowerforyou:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Just remembered, lettuce wraps. Can't remember exactly what they are called, but you get a plate of nicely spiced diced chicken and you put it in large lettuce leafs and wrap it up. Very good!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    We ordered Chinese tonight.

I ordered shrimp with snow peas. Very tasty! 5 jumbo shrimp with tons of snow peas.

I kindof picked it apart to see how I was going to input into my food for the day. 1 tablespoon of oil ( suprisingly very little :tongue: ), and a couple of tablespoons of sauce.

1 cup of rice

Filling and about 650 for the entire thing.

Yummy......with the understanding that it will be a couple more months before I have it again.

Enjoy! chinese every once in a while is ok!:flowerforyou: