Support?

Options
So I am on day 10 an have a couple of friends who are great, but I am noticing that I really need some more motivation support? I think that is where I have failed in my past attempts and sadly, I do not have a lot of *rl* friends. How do I go about getting some Motivation buddies?

Replies

• muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    This is how. :-) You just ask. It's always a big first step. Congratulations for making it - you should be proud!
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You can go right ahead and add me, if you like. I try to support my friends daily! I also have a few that I message with daily to help support throughout the day.
  • Lstrode
    Options
    everyone on here seems to be very supportive so far! I just signed up last month. Feel free to friend me. Sadly, a lot of times our real life friends tell us we are fine, don't need to lose weight, etc. or always offer us yummy foods. No one does that here! lol
  • TLRAAB
    TLRAAB Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm the same way myself. I need support and encouragement, too. I also need to feel accountable to others. I find a great deal of support from my facebook "friends", most of which I have never met. I have my weigh-ins, and daily food logs set to post to facebook and get alot of support and suggestions there. A few of them are people I knew years ago, but most are from games I play. It doesn't matter where the support comes from, a well placed "good for you!" goes a long way. Also do a search to look for members here that may live in your community. I did that and got myself a walking buddy who lives in the same town. When warmer weather comes...but for now we just support each other through the posts here.
  • EZGruv
    EZGruv Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. I'll help ya!
  • sirlostalot
    Options
    Thanks guys, Have added you, Could use all the help I can get.