how doI log in a buffet pig out?!!!!!!

Options
chilli
chilli Posts: 211 Member
Today was the 21st birthday of a work collegue and no matter how hard my resolve I caved in quickly .....:embarassed: They set it up first thing as someone was having a half day so from nine in the morning we had 2 desk laden with food ........ I threw caution to the wind and nibbled the buffet, all day!! (working at desks with food on tap not good) How on earth do I log it in my meals?
Help!

Replies

• chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Today was the 21st birthday of a work collegue and no matter how hard my resolve I caved in quickly .....:embarassed: They set it up first thing as someone was having a half day so from nine in the morning we had 2 desk laden with food ........ I threw caution to the wind and nibbled the buffet, all day!! (working at desks with food on tap not good) How on earth do I log it in my meals?
    Help!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    that would be hard... I wouldn't remember what all I ate.. I would have a light dinner and just forget about it... Start fresh tomorrow
  • mfeidbo
    mfeidbo Posts: 24
    Options
    through 1000 calories at your lunch, and eat broccoli for dinner. You probaby won't be hungry come dinner time, and even if you are, broccoli is full of fiber and low in calories. Be good tomorrow.
  • Laguapa
    Laguapa Posts: 58
    Options
    I have eaten at buffets and typed in what I ate. It may not have been from the exact restaurant or the exact food but its a good estimate. For example, if you ate mashed potatoes---a good estimate might be the ones from KFC. Just type in "mashed potatoes" and tons of stuff will pop up.

I liked the other people's advice about just start over tomorrow--but if you type it in and get a good estimate of how many calories you ate you might double think it the next time.

I went to a party at a buffet and was VERY watchful of what I was eating--came home typed it all in and I was still kicking 800 calories in the butt!! Be careful and just do better the next time.