Need midsection help; bad...

danni_appel
danni_appel Posts: 11 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Ok ok... so I will try to ask this in the least complicated boring-story way...
I had a super huge ovarian cyst; that kinda gave me the body shape of someone who was pregnant. I had the surgery to get rid of it, and I am left with what can be called a post baby body. So, with this all said, can anyone tell me what specific tips can help me tone up and lose the massive weird shaped belly I have now? I am looking for food or exercise suggestions... or anything that will help really... :/

Replies

• Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    I have no stomach muscles due to a car accident 21 years ago (multiple fractured ribs, a punctured lung, bear-clawed kidney, a fractured pelvis, a lacerated liver, a ruptured spleen) & look like I am 3 months pregnant. So as soon as you find out, let me know. Okay??
  • danni_appel
    lol will do! hopefully someone can help us out... and i am sending you a request now! :D
  • I'm gonna go with cardio! That's the best way to lose weight, anywhere on your body. First you have to lose the extra weight, then you have to tone the muscles. I say that a combo of resistance training and cardio will give you the best results. I've started cardio and so far I believe that it's helping me. I'm going to start resistance training soon, too. Oh, and lots and lots and lots of water. It will help your skin shrink as your weight goes down, so that once you lose all the weight, you won't be left with a bunch of extra saggins skin! I've learned this all recently lol I hope it helps you!
  • danni_appel
    Thanks bby... I will get around to coming down for zumba, soon even... and I need to get back onto the cardio for sure :/
This discussion has been closed.