gluten free lunch & snack ideas for work!

Options
IzzyBooNZ
IzzyBooNZ Posts: 5 Member
hi there, I am hoping I am posting in the correct place as I am new to this forum.

I am looking for some ideas for gluten free snacks and also things for lunch that I can have at work? Aside from leftovers from last night!! I eat meat if that is of any help ( but I do not like tinned fish )

Thanks everyone and have a good weekend!

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I eat gluten free, you can add me as a friend to view my diary if you would like ideas.

I eat salads pretty much every day. Boar's Head deli meat rolled up with cheese, veggies, fruits, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, etc..

For a snack I like cassava and lentil chips.
  • IzzyBooNZ
    IzzyBooNZ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thanks !!! appreciate it !
  • Purplegal
    Purplegal Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well I swear by Udi bread for sandwiches...its just 180 calories for 2 slices so not too bad. I usually make a turkey or chicken sandwich with a Laughing Cow cheese.
    Let's see...other lunches I do are rice cakes with peanut butter and honey...or Crunchmaster rice crackers with LC cheese and deli meat...or with P.B.

Snacks... I snack on fruit or veggies...or Glutino pretzels dipped in LC cheese (haha is there a theme here? LOL)
    Nature Valley makes these new bars called Peanut Crunch that is gluten free, they are YUMMY and 190 a bar...sometimes I just eat half and it is a filling snack that way.. Popcorn ( I pop 3 TBL of kernels in a brown paper bag in the microwave) is only 120.

Hope that helps! You can friend me too if you like...