Looking forward to a change :)

krista_204
krista_204 Posts: 12
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I'm new on here and I'm pretty excited about the journey I'm about to begin.

I came across this site and thought I'd give it a try. Everyone seems really supportive and I think that's one of the things that will help me through this.

My biggest challenges will be to not eat late at night when I get home (which is usually after 2am), not eating at work (from the unhealthy restaurant) and exercising regularly.

Anyways, good luck to you all!!

Replies

• hey, Krista! Best of luck with your new eating programme. This is a really good way to lose weight. I have found it at first was time-consuming to look up and record all my foods, but over the course of the month i have been doing this, I think the learning has been very helpful, and I highly recommend the time it takes to get in the swing of it! I think the best part for me has been seeing how many calories I burn doing my aerobics, fitness work, and even my winter sports! Wow! It can make a lot of difference to what I can eat and how I feel when I do my exercise. I was thinking that if you save some calories and have a little treat waiting for yourself when you get home from work at 2 a.m. -- something that you will enjoy -- that might be better than not having anything then! I know that if I knew that I could not have anything while watching a movie at night, for example, i might be tempted to cheat! However, if i save up for it, i can have a couple of cups of popcorn, or a frozen low fat yohurt bar and that makes me happy! Have fun! Stay in touch...I will be your friend if you like! I am still not sure how to get friends!!
This discussion has been closed.