We had a CRAZY NIght last night in Michigan!

Options
Melroxsox
Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
I live on the West Michigan coastline and we got pummeled by the sever storms last night. We've never seen a storm so severe around michigan....Im speechless ...it's like a warzone around here with all the damage...roads completley severed and washed away...fallen trees ...down powerlines...We're lucky that only our basement flooded a bit.....

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I live on the West Michigan coastline and we got pummeled by the sever storms last night. We've never seen a storm so severe around michigan....Im speechless ...it's like a warzone around here with all the damage...roads completley severed and washed away...fallen trees ...down powerlines...We're lucky that only our basement flooded a bit.....
  • kmaug
    kmaug Posts: 23
    Options
    Glad to hear you made it through safe!! we are having same weather here in wisconsin...its a crazy spring!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    U make me feel like a wimp for complaining about our storms. It is no where near that bad. We have just had bad weather for 2 weeks now, but never that severe. Fill up the gas tanks and get bottled water and stay safe.
  • kahoots
    kahoots Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    yeah tell me about it. Here in FL it hasnt been so bad yet!! No telling what our Hurricane season will be like this year. Weather all over has been crazy lately..
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Where in Michigan were the storms you had? I live in Michigan also.
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options

I hear Indiana has had it bad too! Jen (sunbug501) had some pics posted earlier this week of all the bad flooding and houses washed away. Its so terrible to hear about all of that. Crazy weather huh.

Stay safe!

Ty
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear/see that you made it through the craziness safely!

our thoughts and prayers to all that are dealing with the aftermath. it has been a crazy spring!
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    I live north of Grand Rapids. We've been watching the news with all the pics with US 31 cave in's and all the flooding. You must be in Ludington. Good luck, the weather showed more storms passing through tonight.:grumble:
  • mickie
    Options
    Where is Zimbabwe? I've never heard of it. My husband thinks you're joking.:wink:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Where is Zimbabwe? I've never heard of it. My husband thinks you're joking.:wink:
    your husband would be right :laugh:
  • mickie
    Options
    your husband would be right :laugh:
    No wonder I've never heard of it.:blushing:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    There were bad storms over here on the east side of Michigan too..a lot of people were without power for most of the week.