Skinny taste no bake cheesecake.....

maroon58
maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
edited September 23 in Recipes
is soooo yummy! i made and its nearly gone:) my family loved it and my lil sister had 2 slices. seriously, guys this is the easiest cheesecake to make and tastes awesome. instead of chilling it next time i am going to freeze it for 1-2 hrs to get it more firm. for some reason, it was more like a mousse instead of a cheesecake consistency but still it was yummy! here is the recipe:

No-Bake Cheesecake
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 8 • Size: 1 piece • Calories: 239 • Old Points: 5.25 pts • Points+: 6 pts
8 oz Cool Whip Free
8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, lemon and sugar for a few minutes until fluffy. Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth. Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm. (You could also spoon into bowls and eat like a mousse for only 3.25 points each)

source: skinnytaste.com

Replies

• Wow...thank you! That sounds AMAZING!
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Thanks for sharing :)
  • winneau
    winneau Posts: 139 Member
    I'm drooling over this!! Bump!
  • yup pretty much amazing
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    I really like that website, but have yet to try any recipes from it. Have you tried any other recipes from her?
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    I really like that website, but have yet to try any recipes from it. Have you tried any other recipes from her?

I have tried the Tuna Noodle Casserole. It was really good. However I wished it was just a bit creamer, but it was still super super good.

I have been looking at that cheesecake recipe. I would like to make it & then freeze it into indivual pieces to have as a treat here & there. Thanks for sharing that it is good. Can you taste the lemon in it?? That is the only thing that I think might bother me. I am not a fan of lemon.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    I use that recipe from time to time except I double it. The last time I thought I has 2 pkgs of cream cheese but only had one and I was feeding a houseful of people so I substituted Greek yogourt for one pig of cream cheese and it tasted perfect!
  • time2move
    time2move Posts: 78 Member

I just made the Garlic Lover's Roast two nights ago. It was awesome! My husband is a "meat and potatoes" guy and loved it. My 21 month old son asked for thirds. We made sandwiches with it the next day. Yummy!
  • ldybugg
    ldybugg Posts: 134
    bump
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Nice ! Can't wait to try it!
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Bump!!! I made her pumpkin pie dip and it was to die for!!!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    I've made this before and it's really yummy!
  • bump
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Bump!! Sounds yummy!
  • stargzrlily
    stargzrlily Posts: 83 Member
    Thanks!Sounds yummy! There are alot of recipes that sound great on that site! I have it saved to my favorites and definately plan on testing some of them out!
This discussion has been closed.