Hmm what to do.......

Options
Well, Jan turned out to be a great month for me. I joined MFP on the 2nd of Jan and haven't looked back since. I face a problem week next week. I'm on my travels, I'm going to Denmark to watch the England football team play in Copenhagen.

I go on many England away trips around the globe and it tends to be a big beer drinking session. Copious amounts of lager get drunk along with the odd bad junk food style meal thrown in along the way.

Do I try and count calories as I go along for the 3 days away and take the hit, chances are I'll put a few pounds back on or do I say to the lads, I'll have a water please!. I'm counting my calories, which lets face it wont go down to well with the boys.

Looks like I'm going to have to write the 3 days off and take the hit, It's going to get messy and I'm going to have a bad week on MFP.

Replies

• oldscratch
    Options
    fellow beer lover here. tough one. and have similar problems when i have fam/friends come to my house (live in vegas, so i have alot of visitors coming out in "party mode" )

i say on this special trip, enjoy yourself in moderation. if possible, plan exercise the following morning after you puke. lol. sounds cool to walk around copenhagen for some exercise.
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Yeah think you've got a good idea there.

To be fair we normally do a lot of walking when we're trying to naviagate our way round so i'll try and log this as exercise if i can work my phone after a few fine beers :drinker: