Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Meet-ups?

Has anyone ever hosted meet-ups on here? Sort of like a sunday at the park ---- thing, where you can talk about your weight loss and encourage eachother --- or meet ups to exercise together.

I think it would be an interesting thought - I was thinking of trying to start one in my area. But has anyone done that on here before?

Replies

• i think that's a great idea! i have thought of it, myself, but i don't have friends on here who are close in proximity! i think a once or twice a year kinda thing would be cool for people who are spread out all over the country. have like a weekend booked at some nice hotel with a conference room and have a meet and greet and activities planned for the whole weekend!
  • jittythekitty
    jittythekitty Posts: 62 Member
    Yeah. I wonder if there is someway we could get part of the forum dedicated to local meet ups and the planning for a larger country wide meet up. ( I doubt I could go though, I'm a poor college student)