haven't worn this dress in at least 5 years...maybe more??

Options
13»

Replies

• jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Girl! What tummy! You look great and don't fret! You are such an inspiration!
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Wow, you look like a whole different person. Thanks goodness for pictures! You can really see how much you've changed. You look great and the dress looks nice, wear it with pride! Congratulations on your success.
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! That is wonderful!
  • Lisamariemlt
    Lisamariemlt Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!!
    don't look down
    only up and continue that amazing journey you are on to the new you
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! great job!
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You look really nice. Keep up the good work.
  • shi145
    Options
    You look wonderful....I know what you are talking about...........i think it is just the pattern on the dress....where the lighter color hits on the stomach is what is making you think that. Maybe it is time to treat yourself and get a few new dresses :)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone for the amazingly kind words....you all are a wonderful support system and honestly thru you folks i have finally been able to "LEARN" how to accept compliments.....i got a few today on my dress and it boosted me up and i totally forgot about my "tummy" situation....i feel great and nothing, not even a little poochiness is going to stop me.....

thanks again for all your wonderful encouraging words.....you are an amazing group of people....thank goodness i found this website and didnt just stick to the iphone app.....LOL.....
  • herbiemancock
    Options
    dress looks good. KEEP UP THE WORK! :]
  • dr1981
    dr1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job. It's a really nice feeling to be able to wear old clothes again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!