ticker with the decreasingly smaller people....

Options
i have had several people who see my ticker as me how i did it, so i decided to make a thread telling how....

here is what i did....

First i used www.mvm.com to make the models at 10lb intervals from my high at 254.8 down to my goal weight of 145 and then saved each picture to my computer. Then I opened a word doc and placed the pics in order from big to small. I ended up taking out a few pics to make my 1/2 point right at my approximate 1/2 way point.
Then I saved it as a PDF and the exported to a jpg. Lastly I uploaded it to the MFP website.

Let me know if you need more help.
Denise

Replies

• StaceG1986
    Options
    I made a much smaller one with my start weight, goal weight,and what I was at when I made it, but I never thought of putting one like this on my ticker! What great idea!

Congrats on your loss so far, 60 lbs, awesome!
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Thanks for posting this ,i've seen lots of other people asking about this too. I tried doing this once before but i had real trouble using mvm (dressing and saving my model). I will have another try when i have time. Would you mind if i send you a friend request so i can pick your brains about it later if i need to? :smile:

Louise.
  • faithindeed82
    Options
    that's really cool!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    i have had several people who see my ticker as me how i did it, so i decided to make a thread telling how....

here is what i did....

First i used www.mvm.com to make the models at 10lb intervals from my high at 254.8 down to my goal weight of 145 and then saved each picture to my computer. Then I opened a word doc and placed the pics in order from big to small. I ended up taking out a few pics to make my 1/2 point right at my approximate 1/2 way point.
    Then I saved it as a PDF and the exported to a jpg. Lastly I uploaded it to the MFP website.

Let me know if you need more help.
    Denise

Um, yeah, i got tired just reading that. LOL

I will continue to enjoy yours. :laugh:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this ,i've seen lots of other people asking about this too. I tried doing this once before but i had real trouble using mvm (dressing and saving my model). I will have another try when i have time. Would you mind if i send you a friend request so i can pick your brains about it later if i need to? :smile:

Louise.

sure....
  • jackiekjames
    Options
    bump
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    bumping cause someone emailed me about how to do this so thought this thread could help some others too LOL...
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Thank You!!! But I'm having trouble with the "export to .jpg" aspect.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Thanks :wink: