Hi everyone

Options
Just wanted to say hello! I've been doing MFP for about 2 weeks. My think my biggest problem with trying to losing weight is I lose interest in what I'm doing. I was sooo into it. Tracking all of my calories and being excited to log my workouts. I still want to do it, but I think the thrill is leaving. I can feel myself slipping so I thought I should introduce myself to keep myself motivated. Maybe it will light the spark again. Hope it works! And thanks to everyone for being so supportive, you guys rock!

Replies

• EZGruv
    EZGruv Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, and keep it up! You'll find reading the forums and seeing what your pals are accomplishing will help keep you motivated!
  • Nanajokes
    Options
    Hi Jazz,
    Welcome to mfp, I know when you start something new and its hard to keep it going, we all be there but have faith and focus on what you want to accomplish and you will get to your goal. No goal is easy to do and its even harder to stick with it, I know you can do it just remember there are lots of people out there that are trying and succeeding and you can too.
    I been on it for two weeks and i still get discouraged but i do see some results and thats what keeps me going and the help from others on here that help you through it when it gets a little hard to keep going, I wish you all the best and sucess at all your goals.
    have a great day and keep :smile:
  • blutink
    Options
    Hi I know that feeling only too well, I've been dieting since I had my first child at 22. I'm fast approaching 50 and recon this is my last chance. My youngest child is just 4 and I want to see him grow up. Please don't give up and I promise I'll support you whenever I can. Don't get too my age an still be dieting. :smile: