Newbie from the UK- Need friends-Please

fattinomore
fattinomore Posts: 3
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
:flowerforyou:

Hi my name is Tracey and im from the UK. I have just joined and would love some friends to help me through and in return i can hopefully help you.
I want to lose 40lbs if i can but im going to be realisitc and take it day by day. I have an underactive thyroid which is controlled by meds but the downside is constipation which also makes me feel bloated and my weight fluctuates. Anyhow if you would like a new friend then please do add me.
Thanks
T x

Replies

• gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Hi Tracey have sent you a friend request. Come and join a lot more UKers on the Team UK - February 2011 Thread. Lots of support and a great bunch of people happy to be friend on there. :flowerforyou:
  • Weeb2k
    Weeb2k Posts: 25
    Hi Tracey
    I, also have an underactive thyroid, on medication. But I have stopped taking it - I don't feel the need to be on tablets for the rest of my life!... So, I'm eating healthy and exercising instead and it's really working! I have a lot of weight to lose but have put my initial goal at 60lbs....

I'll add you if you like.....

Paula:smile:
  • BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 171 Member
    Sent a friend request x
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Friend request will be on it's way!
  • im so glad im not the only one struggling with weight gain and having a under active thyroid
  • Sent you a friend request.
This discussion has been closed.