Ideas for workout videos

Options
I need some help mixing up some different workouts I can do in the house why it is cold outside. I have been doing the P90X Cardio workouts but need some more variety. What are your favorite workout videos? Hopefully inexpensive that I could go to the store and pick up quick. I tend to want something like Kenpo workouts more then Yoga and stuff. Let me know. Thanks

Replies

• Bexster88
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels and Jackie Warner's videos. They are more weight training based and kick your butt. They are pretty cheap at Walmart or Target. I think Jillian's are only $9.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Do you have netflix or On Demand??
  • melle27
    Options
    Hey
    jillian michaels
    30 day shred is good i startet on 2. feb.2011 walmakt for under 10 $ :)
  • MTLumps
    MTLumps Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I really like the Biggest loser DVD's - I change them up and I can adjust the time I workout to fit my schedule. The Boot Camp one is really good if you want more activity. Good luck.
  • Refisblind
    Refisblind Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I do have netflix. Is there workout videos on there?
  • adhillman01
    Options
    I do have netflix. Is there workout videos on there?

Go to "watch instantly" and "genres" then "sports and fitness" and then "workouts" for instantly on your TV. They also have a large selection of DVDs you can order under the same category. I'm waiting for 30 day Shred right now and may try some watch instantly tonight. Good luck.