vacation?!?!?!?

Options
I am leaving for vacation on Sunday, June 15th. My grandparents are taking my little sister and me with them to Maui.!!! I am so excited. Its going to be hard to stay on track but I am going to try my best ... I love :heart: seafood. Well I know I will be getting a lot of exercise in with snorkeling and everything so I am not too worried ( plus they have an exercise room where we are staying so I can go there at night! If I go over too much:blushing: lol)

I will still be able to get on because they have computers where we are staying too.

Wish me luck on staying on track!!:flowerforyou:

~Ashley~

Replies

• ashley2011
    ashley2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    I am leaving for vacation on Sunday, June 15th. My grandparents are taking my little sister and me with them to Maui.!!! I am so excited. Its going to be hard to stay on track but I am going to try my best ... I love :heart: seafood. Well I know I will be getting a lot of exercise in with snorkeling and everything so I am not too worried ( plus they have an exercise room where we are staying so I can go there at night! If I go over too much:blushing: lol)

I will still be able to get on because they have computers where we are staying too.

Wish me luck on staying on track!!:flowerforyou:

~Ashley~
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Have a great time!! What sweet grandparents you have and what sweet memories you'll have!:flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    That sounds so great! I hope you have a great time.

Stay safe!:flowerforyou:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Tell grandma and Grandpa not to forget ME!