Vitatops

Options
2»

Replies

• Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I was going to order from the website and it was asking me for a company address? Is the price on the website similar to the price in stores? There is a sweet looking valentines day deal on the website that I really want to order but it was scared after it asked for company name and such.

You can also order from Amazon.com, if you'd feel more comfortable doing so. I think you might have misterpreted their check-out form... they ask for company name if you are a company that is ordering, but you can leave that blank. The address beneath that is the address where your order should be delivered. You can enter separate shipping and billing addresses if you need.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=vita+muffins&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=4230664629&ref=pd_sl_861e5r994o_e
  • mommamo5
    Options
    I get mine at Publix and I love the sugar free chocolate ones!
  • crackerjack345
    crackerjack345 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, everyone! I really appreciate the help. I'm not sure how I missed the store finder on their website. I'll have to go back and look. You guys/gals are the best! Love this site!!!
  • dawnmfp
    dawnmfp Posts: 25
    Options
    You can also buy the mixes on the Vitalicious website, and bake your own. It costs about a third as much as buying the frozen one, and they're really easy to make.