Bought Optimum whey protein and need help!!

Options
Dtho5159
Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
I bought a container of the whey protein and opened it up and there's no scoop in there! How do I measure it since it says "1 rounded scoop" Does anyone know how much 1 scoop is so I can measure it correctly? Is the scoop hidden in the container and Im just not seeing it? help!! lol

ETA: I found it at the bottom of the freaking container lol

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Dig deep, it may be burried.
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    Sometimes the scooper is far down in the powder. Keep looking!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you have to dig pretty far down to find the scoop. If there really is not one, perhaps you could go to the company's website to find out how much powder the scoop holds.
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    The scoop has always been buried in canisters of powder like whey protein, whenever I've bought them. If you don't find one in there, call the company. They can tell you exactly how much a scoop holds, and they can send you a scoop also.
  • DiannKing
    Options
    Dig deep...the scoop probably sunk to the bottom of the container.
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    If you can't find it , I would bring it back to the store!

it's a pretty deep scooper and I have no idea how much it is.

if I had to guess, maybe it is 1/8th of a cup.
  • Dtho5159
    Options
    For crying out loud, yes it was at the bottom. I didn't want to stick my hand in there and contaminate everything but yes it was at the freaking bottom!! Thanks everyone lol
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    For crying out loud, yes it was at the bottom. I didn't want to stick my hand in there and contaminate everything but yes it was at the freaking bottom!! Thanks everyone lol

lol, yep
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options

I usually use a slotted spoon to dig around in there, and go carefully and slowly.
  • junkfoodsux
    Options
    The scoop is like buried treasure....it's in there!
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    When you finish this tub, keep that scoop and use it on the next tub so you don't have to dig.
  • Dtho5159
    Options
    When you finish this tub, keep that scoop and use it on the next tub so you don't have to dig.

Thats a good idea, I'll do that thanks!!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Wow this is weird. I JUST posted about how my ON canister came and I cannot find the scoop! I've been digging around in there with Tongs!