Gator's Dockside Nutrition

Options
Has anyone in Florida been successful in locating nutrition information for gator's dockside? I'm eating there tonight with friends, and I can't find it anywhere. I'm trying to take a look at the menu now to decide what to order, and I'm having trouble! If anyone has the nutrition info, I'd love to see it! Or, if anyone has time to take a look at their menu and make suggestions, that would be great, too. I'm thinking maybe the zinfandel grilled mahi without the bun and sub regular lettuce for caesar salad? I don't eat meat, just seafood, so it makes it a little harder...here's the link to the menu. Thanks!

http://gatorsdockside.com/pdf/menu.pdf

Replies

• My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I can't help you but I just had to say...I LOVE GATOR'S!! I moved to VA last year after living in Tampa/Sarasota for 26 years and I MISS IT! Have fun and have some gator bites for me :)
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    The crisp harvest cheddar salad sounds good to me... i would probably ask if they have turkey bacon though or hold the bacon all together
  • turboandrea
    Options
    Good luck. :( You can try calling/emailing their corporate office to grab nutrition info.
  • crystallayne
    crystallayne Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    burbon salmon has 280 calories and then manybe some veggies!
  • kitkat1781
    Options
    Just wanted to update and add some encouragement for eating out...they were SUPER accomodating and made me a grilled mahi filet and steamed vegetables! I never like to be that annoying person in a restaurant who orders totally off the menu, but they were super nice and I got to enjoy a night out with friends without blowing my calorie goal!
  • boyd8843
    boyd8843 Posts: 1
    Options
    I was at Gator's Dockside tonight. And even the waitress has not been able to find out the nutritional value. I had the Sea Breeze Salad without the pecans & dressing on the side. Hopefully it wasn't too bad.
  • mackenml
    mackenml Posts: 1
    Options
    I just emailed their corporate office & asked for their nutritional values.