Hello and lets lose the pounds

Options
I am glad to have found a website that can help keep me going and help me lose the weight. I was doing well on my own this summer but football season has taken a toll on me. I am working out and eating better. I may need to add more to the routine but I want to feel comfortable and work up to more intense workouts.

My pitfalls are weekends and tailgating. Luckily the football season is almost over for the Huskers. My strengths are when I am bored. I walk. That can't but help me lose some pounds.

Oh well, thats me in a nutshell and hope we can all get to the goal weights we want to achieve.

Replies

• jilweather
    Options
    I am glad to have found a website that can help keep me going and help me lose the weight. I was doing well on my own this summer but football season has taken a toll on me. I am working out and eating better. I may need to add more to the routine but I want to feel comfortable and work up to more intense workouts.

My pitfalls are weekends and tailgating. Luckily the football season is almost over for the Huskers. My strengths are when I am bored. I walk. That can't but help me lose some pounds.

Oh well, thats me in a nutshell and hope we can all get to the goal weights we want to achieve.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jil,

my 2 best friends went to Nebraska (I assume that's what you meant by Huskers).
    Best of luck to you.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Glad you have joined us. You can do it. Enjoy meeting new people and all the posting.

Eve
  • jilweather
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. And yes, I have to say that I am a Husker fan but its tough to admit with the season were having.

Good luck to you too.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Heh, well, sorry for that. I'm from the Boston area, and I have to say, the future (and the present, Bo Sox!) looks bright to me. :tongue:

Don't worry, Nebraska will be a power house again in the near future!
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Welcome it’s good to have you with us.
    They tell us that walking is really good for us since it works the whole body when we do it. That is great that you walk when you are board. When I am board I go “swing’ on the frig door looking for something to eat. :embarassed: You way of handling boredom is way better then mine. I wish I were like you. :bigsmile:
    Together we will win the weight loss battle.
    Again Welcome!
    Loretta :flowerforyou: