PS3

creativefrugalmom
creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone have a PS3 that they use to workout with? I want a Wii for the Wii fit programs and my husband want a PS3 and says I can workout using it like the Wii. Need suggestions. Thanks

Replies

• amykjenks
    amykjenks Posts: 1 Member
    Have you thought about Kinect for XBOX 360? Most platforms have fitness programs. Kinect has Sports, Zumba, Dance Central and Biggest Loser at least. It requires no controller! Lots of fun! My kids do Dance Central with me.
  • Mandee87
    Mandee87 Posts: 35 Member
    We have a PS3 and as far as I know there are no workout games or anything similar to what you can find for the Wii.
  • I am not sure if there are any work out games for the PS3 , if there are I would assume you would have to have the PS3 MOVE. We have the PS3 , but have never looked into fitness games. I have the Wii and I use it a lot and love it.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    i thought i saw and ea sports thing at gamestop the other day that came with a heart rate moniter and everything for ps3
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    PS3 has the move which is similar to Wi, with wireless controllers. They also have EA sports active which has there own sensors you can use. I have it, and it give a pretty solid workout!!
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    If you get the PS3 you need the PS3 move to get the workout games, but your husband is right you can get the games. Maybe in a round about why you both can get what you want. He can have his ps3 and with the move you will have something like the Wii.
This discussion has been closed.