zumba for wii

Options
So i've just put in my pre order and was wondering if it's worth it?
Just fancy something a bid different to keep me motivated

Replies

• Karibefit
    Options
    I have it and it's great!
  • xTry2Defyx
    xTry2Defyx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know they made it! That's awesome! I'm too shy to go to classes at my gym, so this will be an awesome addition to my workout routines!
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting on it as well! Here's hoping we both enjoy!:happy:
  • kiekokay
    kiekokay Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ive been considering it, keep us updated!
  • ncarder
    Options
    I got it at Walmart. It's ok, but I have trouble because my tennis shoes seem to get caught on the carpet, so it's kind of difficult for me to do the moves smoothly. I'm just saying, if you have a wooden or smooth floor it would be way easier. I've even tried to do it barefooted, but it's not much better. I expected to be able to see real looking people, but it's just silhouettes...so it's also hard to distinguish the moves. I used it for a few days and haven't gotten it out since. :( It may be that I'm just that uncoordinated!!! Hopefully you'll have better luck!
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i love it & do it barefoot on my carpet :o) it isn't exactly accurate for points though, but if you're using it for exercise & not a high score, no worries. i log it as aerobics, high intensity.
  • kbairdphillips
    kbairdphillips Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I bought one on ebay today, I can't wait for it to come in!
  • prencesskl
    Options
    I have it, it's cool, but hard sometimes as I have two left feet lol
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    it is well worth it! Great cardio to keep up with the moves. Although you can't see whether your scores improve, it has been great to workout to get the "Zumba Pro" title for the Single Routines!
  • my8kidsmom
    my8kidsmom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Anyone tried the xbox kinect version? I have both systems and just wonder which one to go with...
  • AlliBarlik
    AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi! I heard the Kinect version would "stick" and people had some trouble with it. Now that was around the holidays. Maybe they have worked out the kinks in it.
  • my8kidsmom
    my8kidsmom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I love the kinect but had heard the same thing....I will go with the Wii