Brand New!

Options
Hello everyone! I literally joined this website 5 minutes ago -- looking forward to getting started.

A little about myself: While I've been overweight for the majority of my life, I've only been really trying to exercise regularly/diet since freshman year of college (3 years ago already!). There are times when I am completely on my game, going to the gym regularly, sticking to my diet, but every 6 months or so my motivation dies down and I get lazy. Since I am graduating in May and starting the "real world," I really want to start something that I can really stick to and make a better lifestyle for myself. Last week my roommate and I started going back to the gym (5-6 days a week, 60 minute workouts) and eating right. I'm hoping this website can motivate me. Reading over the message board everyone here seems so nice and supportive. Very excited!

Hello again!

Replies

• Aetarac
    Aetarac Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    welcome, have had same issue with starting and losing motivation. I am new here myself but from what i have seen support seem great on site. Wish you the best in your goals. Feel free to add as friend.
  • SamWTFx3
    Options
    Hello, Liz! Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
    I have a feeling you will enjoy this site very much. There are so many great tools and a lot of motivation and support here. You can add me if you need a friend :)
  • 79Toni79
    Options
    I'm new too!! Just joined the site and seems pretty handy so far. I offcially start my new fitness regime and DIET on monday! Goodluck with yours.