Fighting The Urge to Binge... Day 1

Options
I know I suggested having a thread for "binge support" the other day, so..... How did everyone's day go yesterday?

I did not binge at all! I was pretty proud of myself - especially when i got home from waitressing around 10:30 and was STARVING! but, I ate slow, waited about 20 minutes after I ate and i was still a little hungry, so i ate some applesauce (which was so much better because i would have usually gone to the peanut butter with a spoon! :happy: haha)

how did everyone else do yesterday??

Replies

• chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    I know I suggested having a thread for "binge support" the other day, so..... How did everyone's day go yesterday?

I did not binge at all! I was pretty proud of myself - especially when i got home from waitressing around 10:30 and was STARVING! but, I ate slow, waited about 20 minutes after I ate and i was still a little hungry, so i ate some applesauce (which was so much better because i would have usually gone to the peanut butter with a spoon! :happy: haha)

how did everyone else do yesterday??
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I went 400 over yesterday. Not so good, I had a killer chinese carving and I indulged it. I am going to a baby luau today. My gme plan is to eat beofre I leave and allow myself to have a small piece of cake.
  • chelsey787
    Options
    good plan - i think sometimes we unconsciously deprive ourselves of our "cravings" and then overeat when we do "indulge"!

good luck at your luau!
  • TashaKnight
    TashaKnight Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    oh yayyy i love this thread! i'll be needing help :tongue:
  • kelrcasey
    kelrcasey Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just started reading these message boards and this one is definitely for me! I binged terribly on Thursday going about 400 over too! Luckily I was back on track yesterday and can hopefully stick with it today.

I need your support!
  • chelsey787
    Options
    well, we're here for you kel!
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thanks for speaking my words for me. I was feeling a bit down because I was having difficulty fighting those Little Debbies nutty bars. (my daughter brought them into the house-blame avoidant comment :ohwell: ). I did eat the bars but eat fruit for the remaining meal
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I could def use this thread
    I started here early Jan and 'only' had 2 mild binges in the past few months..lost 25+ pounds
    I finally felt I hd changed my attitude towards eating, weight etc
    BUT then my dd had surgery this Thursday...the night before her surgery I went WAYYYYYY overboard
    Since then I have stayed within my calorie range but it has been a HUGE struggle
    I am home with her while DH is taking our ds out to keep him busy
    I'm slightly bored, stressed and exhausted from taking care of her and lack of sleep
    BUT yesterdaya nd today so far so good....but it's NOT easy!

Kim
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Did good yesterday. So far so good today. I exercised extra this morning so I could eat a bit more for dinner tonight.
  • AngelicDevil80
    AngelicDevil80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I did so bad all week. I felt so bad, but I just need to remember that I will feel better if I dont binge. I just felt kind of depressed this week and Im not sure why. However despite the few day binge fest I did manage to lose 2 lbs by being stricter yesterday and today.
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I ended up havinga small piece of cake and a hot dog, just a handful of chips at the luau. No icecream on the cake and no soda, so it could have been worse I suppose. I havent added it up yet