Booty Building

NakitaZuger
NakitaZuger Posts: 3
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I was wondering what exercises I could do to build my booty? Any suggestions would be appreciated?

Replies

• squats and lunges. Lots and lots :-)
  • Squats and stiff-legged deadlifts.
  • Agreed with all of the above..one thing I've seen a ton of around here is talk about the Brazilian Butt Lift program or whatever. I haven't done it, nor know nothing about it, but have seen recommendations for it.
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Got the booty BUT I want to trim it down. Any tips for someone with craptastic knees?
    I know squats and lunges are the best but I keep hearing my knew pop and it's not comfortable after a while.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Bump. My favorite thing about gaining all this weight was that I finally had a butt. I'd like to not go back to being concave back there. :laugh:
  • cycling does the job for me and its no impact so its easy on the knee's
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Agree to all of the above and add:
    single and double leg hip bridges
    bird dogs
    (both of these good for glute activation)

And KB swings (heavier the better). A test when swinging a bell is to get punched in the butt when the kb is at it's highest. You are meant to throw your pelvis forward and squeeze the glutes the whole time.
  • efahey
    efahey Posts: 33 Member
    hmmm Brazilian Butt-Lift workout looks fun but I never commit to at-home DVDs :/

Skating/roller-blading is supposed to be good for booties too... look at all those figure skaters!! Also, try the skating motion step machines at the gym... I L-O-V-E that machine!!

xo erin
This discussion has been closed.