PX90 vs Chalean Extreme

peggyalex
peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
has anyone done either of these and what do u think......have been looking at both on ebay and trying to decide which i want. Thanks!

Replies

• anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    I really like P90X
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    I haven't done either, but I have been looking at them both too. From what I have heard, and please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, P90X requires much more of a committment, both in workout time and diet, than Chalean Extreme does. I've heard they're both good, though, and if you're not sure you can handle the time committment for P90X, then Chalean Extreme is a better option.

Hope you don't mind me throwing in my opinion, since I haven't done either. I also sort of wanted to mark this thread so I can see the rest of the comments! It might help me decide as well!!
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    loooooooove P90x!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    I just finished Day 58 of Power90 (program before P90X) today...I love this workout, I'm 5lbs away from sayin' 'I lost 20lbs with this workout'...Middle of March I'm aimin' to do P90X Lean...I admire Tony Horton alot...beachbody products are awesome...Just depends what you like and want to achieve...best wishes xo
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    bump!

i was gonna do P90X starting next week but my door frame is too thin for a pull-up bar, and i'm not sure my apartment can accomodate the resistance band mod, not sure i can do P90X to its full potential without the pull-ups!

so i'm curious!
This discussion has been closed.