Unconditional Support Group - February

Options
Hi gang ... just starting up a new thread for February. If you're new to us ... this group is just a group that supports each other no matter what's going on.

Replies

• gracefuldreamer
    Options
    I just joined and can always use unconditional support!! :laugh:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options

welcome.gif
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options

welcome.gif

That is such a cute clip art!!!!!
  • Sherri0706
    Options
    Yes, I could use some support!
  • magglett
    Options
    Yes, I could use some support!

You've come to the right place. There's tons of support here on MFP.
    WelcomeSparkle.gif
  • dubord29
    Options
    I love support and I love giving it too! So have a great weekend and be strong because you are!
    :wink:
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    If it wouldn't be for support I would not be here... thanks for everyone supporting me.. and I love to pay forward by supporting others...GO GO GO... We can all do it, once we put our mind to it...GO GO GO
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    thanks for starting this thread for february! i have fallen off the wagon big time. went on a short vacation and did ok with the eating there. i walked about 6-7 miles a day. but i just can't seem to get focused on my portion control. i eat the right foods but way too much of them! all this snow is giving me a good excuse to eat. well, i always find an excuse!! hope everyone is doing well.
  • magglett
    Options
    True Confession time ... I ate a ton of Kentucky Fried Chicken last night and washed it down with white wine ... and yes ... it shows on the scale already!!! Now that wasn't the confession part ... I confess that I loved every second of it :blushing: Lots of water and I'm heading out for a huge hike right now to see if I can reverse some of the damage.
  • dubord29
    Options
    Magglett
    Why is it sooooo hard to resist temptations!! I had the same issue last night after work. I wasn't hungry but I wanted something. I resisted all the fast food temtations through the first town on my way home but as soon as I pulled into my town there was McDonalds. "Hmmm a reeses Mcflurry sounds good (eventhough we were just dumped with a ton of snow)!!" So I ate one and now like you today are paying the price of having to work doubly hard to work it off! And I'm sorry mine wasn't worth it:( So proud of you magglett though for getting out and going for that hike!! Lets work hard and resist those fast food places!
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    Now I feel like eating KFC!! Well, we all seem to be in the doldrums with this. Trying to think of a good way to kick myself and get moving. I am slowly doing it, but slow isn't working. Funny thing is (not ha ha funny, but ODD) I know exactly what I need to do. I just don't do it. Everything tempts me, I find loads of excuses, and I have no willpower. Wow, I sound bad!! Ok, I don't want to bring everyone down. What are you all up to this weekend??
  • DawnMarie1970
    DawnMarie1970 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Help....I need all the support, that I can get!!!! :)
  • snugglepuss123
    Options
    hi i would like to climb aboard as well need all the help i can get. good luck everyone x
  • magglett
    Options
    groovy_monday-8254.gif
  • debidoodle
    Options
    Hello Friends!

I've been slacking lately. Not doing bad, just not checking in. I've been rather "alright" with my weight for the past few months. 100 lbs down was hard work and I felt I deserved a break. Now I'm starting to feel like I could do more. This morning I made a new goal for myself. 11lbs. Today I was 186 and I want to get to 175. I've set a time of 9 weeks. I go to a support group meeting the 2nd Monday of every month - I'm going to aim for the April meeting to have met my goal.

I'm back to logging my food and moving my body. I can do this for 9 weeks and then I'll reassess. Who is with me?!

Debi
  • magglett
    Options
    Hello Friends!

I've been slacking lately. Not doing bad, just not checking in. I've been rather "alright" with my weight for the past few months. 100 lbs down was hard work and I felt I deserved a break. Now I'm starting to feel like I could do more. This morning I made a new goal for myself. 11lbs. Today I was 186 and I want to get to 175. I've set a time of 9 weeks. I go to a support group meeting the 2nd Monday of every month - I'm going to aim for the April meeting to have met my goal.

I'm back to logging my food and moving my body. I can do this for 9 weeks and then I'll reassess. Who is with me?!

Debi
    Welcome back my friend ... I'm in but in 9 weeks I'll aim for 10 lbs. My weight isn't going off too quickly but I'm happy with slow and steady :smile:
  • shoggatt
    shoggatt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need support also. I am at the heaviest I have ever been at! So here I am starting today to try to stick to around 1200 calories and workout at least 3 times a week!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • magglett
    Options
    I just want to say Welcome to all the new faces here. Glad you could join us.
    welcome25252Dani25252Dgroup.gif
  • amj56
    amj56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I was just looking for how to start a thread.

How is everyone doing, now that the Ground Hog did not see his shadow spring will be coming soon. I so pray!

I am plugging along. I am going on a business trip next week, so I should be really good.

What's going on with everyone?

Ann
  • amj56
    amj56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    HI Projan6 - you went to Disney right? Sounds like you did well with walking.

try using a small plate. I know measuring is such a drag, so if you use a smaller plate you cannot get that much on it.

We will slow the wagon down for you.

Ann