I can't decide

AndyBee
AndyBee Posts: 171 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I just did my 30 day shred workout for the day. Now I'm debating whether I should do Zumba on the kinect or wait until later for a spinning class. Or... I *could* do both if I dare. But I can't decide. So, decide for me ;)

My favorite dinner is tonight, so I know I'll need extra food calories :)

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Why choose??? If you can do it, then do both! Happy calorie burning!
    Sharon
  • agreed always push yourself to the next level.....do both and amaze yourself on top of feeling great you will have burned double the calories!!
  • AndyBee
    AndyBee Posts: 171 Member
    Alright, 30 day shred and Zumba done. Now it's off to the gym for my spinning class c
  • digit78
    digit78 Posts: 177
    I faced the same dilemma yesterday being that I had 1on1 boxing training (high intensity) and also a Spin Class in the evening for football training. My football team were also going to do a weight circuit afterwards.

I said to the wife before leaving for the spin class that I may not stick around for the weights, however my wife gave me a kick up the bum because weights are the one advantage I have over my team mates (although I am as fit as they are, because I'm bigger than them I tend to get the stigma of being unfit). My wife said I should go in and show them how hard I work in the Spin Class then back it up by showing them up in the Weights as well! Ha

But honestly, at the end of the evening when I saw how many calories I had burned from all three sessions, I was glad I did it.............. plus I slept like a baby last night!

It's worth it. :)
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Great job everyone!

Sharon
This discussion has been closed.