Don't forget to wear RED February 4, 2011 for women's heart

Options
All across the US, people will be wearing red to show their support for Go Red For Women and to help raise awareness of heart disease. Do your part on Friday February 4th by wearing your "heart on your sleeve" to show your support!

Getting involved is easier than you think! Wear a red sweater, scarf or wear a heart pendant. Ask the men in your life to wear red. Pick a day where you and your friends all show up to work in red, set up a fundraising page, donate now, or Shop Go Red to support the movement.

Please consider making a donation if you can! You can support medical research, awareness, education and community programs to help women live longer heart-healthy lives.

http://www.goredforwomen.org/wearredday/donate/individualsgroupdonationform.html?kwoAdvocateId=4CWVI89

Replies

• manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Are you wearing your RED today?
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Yup! My mom died in 2009 of a heart attack and when I was cleaning her stuff out, I found a Red Dress pin from the American Heart Association. Kind of ironic:( So now I'm wearing it and getting myself healthy for her:)
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    Yes I am