Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Way under calorie goal

I am WAY under my calorie goal for today ... netting less than 500 ... the problem is I'm VERY tired and NOT hungry. Should I go ahead and force myself to eat something (say pbj) to get it higher or just call it a night and try harder tomorrow to hit my goal?

Side note: I was away from home for most of the day today ... this is NOT a normal eating day for me.

Replies

• lradloff
    lradloff Posts: 59 Member
    I would have a drink or two!!! =)
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    If this is not a "normal" occurence, I wouldn't fret. It happens to me every now & then. I work out a lot, I eat a lot, and sometimes I'm able to workout more than I can eat or I just have a bad day where I'm actually not hungry (doesn't happen often since my body loves food, but when it does, I listen, take it easy & remember that tomorrow is a new day :flowerforyou: )

If it continues for more than a few days, go to the doc to make sure you're not sicky (I don't like being sicky!). I think you'll be OK though :flowerforyou:
  • I would just go to bed. You'll be fine (it's just one day), and I'm sure you'll be hungry when you wake up.
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    It is your overall balance that matters...so one day under won't hurt you. Now you can use another day in the week and go over a little without fretting:)
  • mommycate
    mommycate Posts: 7 Member
    My opinion would be to get something light (like just a serving or two of peanut butter or your PBJ or my favorite cheese sticks!) and call it a night. I know a LOT of what your feeling lately, but I've been sick an incredibly lot lately and some days its just HARD to eat that many calories (funny, seeing as I used to eat twice my goal by dinner most days!). One day will not hurt you, nor will it hurt your weight loss.
    Get some sleep, and have a good friday :)