I NEED FRIENDS!

Options
I'm 29 year old female who recently (1 year this month :happy: ) gave her life to christ. I strongly believe that the body is the temple of the holy spirit and as stated in the bible we should "...glorify god with both body & spirit" (1 corin 6:19-20). I have been using this for about a month & I think it is great & definantly keeps me on track. While I have the motivation of the lord; I sometimes would like human motivation. I'm just looking for friends to give me a shout out when I have a good day or push me when I have a lazy one & I will definantly do the same. If you interested send me a friend request. God Bless!

3663969.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I can always use another friend! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • jellybeaninchic
    Options
    I'm new here too and I could always use another friend and some support. You can add me if you'd like.
  • Teazybabee
    Options
    First off congratulations on make the most important decision of your life. Giving your life to Christ. That's great. And you are right, although the word says be ye not conformed but be ye transformed...we are still human and need positive influence's in our lives. So feel free to add me if you would like. We can encourage each other through ups and downs!
  • Jameade
    Jameade Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMG! I HAVE FRIENDS!!!!
    Thank you all who responded & requested. I feel the love & motivation already!
  • AnneMK5
    AnneMK5 Posts: 110
    Options
    I attend a weekly OA (overeaters annonymous) and at the beginning and end of each meeting we say the Serenity Prayer. I find myself saying it more through other events in life, sometimes daily :smile:
  • Jameade
    Jameade Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love that prayer! even prior to me getting saved. I think it really brings peace & truly believing it means you know you can do nothing without god & surrender all to him. May god continue to bless you as I see he has already done. :happy:
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I just posted something about this today on my facebook page. I follow Donna Richardson Joyner who created the Body Gospel workout program. She posted today on her Facebook page about 2 Cor that if any many be in Christ he is a new creature so why shouldn't we take that spiritual design and apply that to our physical selves. God is about to do a new thing in your lives ladies!!! We can and we will do this!