Here again ;p

riy_att007
riy_att007 Posts: 11
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I am 23 yrs old and a mommy to the most wonderful girl in the world, I want to be her everything ;p, but I am tired all the time and i have been off and on dieting my whole life, I am really trying to get in shape for good ;p, any thought or ideas would be appriciated ;p

Replies

• Hey Riy - I'm sorta in the same boat as you. My son is 16 months, though, and I've noticed I've been so winded all the time with him. I've never been one to try dieting or exercise... ever... so I'm totally new to ALL of this. I don't think I've ever looked at a nutrition label before, and now I feel so overwhelmed by everything. This place DEFINITELY has tons of helpful people with lots of great information, so you've come to the right place. Just gotta keep that precious little girl in your mind and focus on how much you're gonna love chasing after her in the spring as she climbs all over playsets, or goes swimming during the summer, etc. Best wishes to you on your journey towards a better life for you and your daughter!!! She's watching you!
This discussion has been closed.