How much do I actually weigh!!

Options
2»

Replies

• 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wednesday I weighed myself naked at work and I was 181, then I went back to swim and weighed myself at night and I was 184. This morning, 181.

Morning is the BEST time.

You weighed yourself naked at work?? ;) Where do you work?

Ahahahahahaha! I thought the same thing. I couldn't even finish reading the responses. Hahaha :)
    hahahaha that's exactly what I was thinking and was going to ask!!!
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Everybody is different, so you have to do what works for you. If once a week I what it is, great. If once a month works, that’s great too. For me, I obsessively weigh, as much as three times a day. It keeps me focused and over the last few months I've really learned some things about my body and its immediate (as well as delayed) responses to different activities or eating habits.

My best advice is to consider your weight to be a range. If someone asked me what I weighed, I would answer between 156 and 160, because it's true. I know my weight could be anywhere in that range if I stepped on a scale. Eventually I won’t see the 160 anymore and I'll say the range is 155 - 159.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Water. If you are working out you should be drinking water. If your body thinks it is dehydrating it will hold onto water. You should not weigh yourself afterworking out because if you are doing it properly you should weigh more.