PS3 Zumba - online players?

Options
Hey all - for anyone who has the PS3 Move Zumba, there's a feature where people can play online. I'm not real sure how this works but I'd like to find some other players and find out. Anyone else?

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    How do you find that game? Is it intense? I saw it on sale, but was tentative to get it, cause I want a super hard zumba work out, like I get when I go to a class. Is it good?
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I don't think you'll get anything that comes close to a class either in dvd or game - but I certainly sweat! I don't end up not able to walk the next day - I'm not burning 500+ cals in 30 minutes like I probably would in a class, but it's a pretty fair amount nonetheless.

Personally, I think its worth the investment so long as your realize it's a game and not a class adn use it as its intended -which is a filler routine. Something you can do every day to get a good burn. :-) I know that's not the intensity you were hoping for, but I still wouldnt' trade it. However, I do need to go to classes on a reg. basis again and get that 1000 cal. burn in 90 minutes! lol...
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Thanks for your opinion! Glad you recommend it (with some caveats). There's nothing like a great zumba class! :bigsmile:
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    No - there isn't! I think I'm starting back this coming week (weather dependent). I'm excited! Even though I know I won't be able to walk the next day. lol!!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    :laugh: Just go regularly, and you'll build up your stamina to do it more often! When I was taking a lot of dance classes last year, I was in major pain after the first week (9 or 10 hours of classes, mostly done in 3 days), but by the end of the month, I was trying hard to get the same burning feeling.
  • danyamara
    Options
    I just got it for PS3. I enjoy it, but it'd be more fun with friends. What's your online name?
  • jennie_28675
    Options
    My name is Jennie and I have PS3 Move Zumba Fitness, I need friends to work out with, you can look for me, I usually work out in the morning around 730 or the afternoon around 3pm. jennie_28675@yahoo.com
  • jennie_28675
    Options
    jennie_28675

email is jennie_28675@yahoo.com