Stressed out and confused

Options
2»

Replies

• sabrehunter
    sabrehunter Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    oh and dont think about good/bad foods or that you have to restrict yourself, look at fat content and sugar content
    so say if I want something sweet and chocolate i will have a choc dairy dessert instead of a chocolate bar as there is way less fat but its still creamy and chocolatey
    that way I have satisified the craving before it gets out of control
    besides if you start looking at fat content some foods dont look quite as yummy - like corn chips I couldnt believe how much fat was in some brands
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Start tracking all your food religiously as you consume it or better before you consume it. Don't know if you have a smart phone, but MFP has apps for those that help with this. Drink plenty of water and watch you sodium intake and you will start to see something.

definitely agree. you have to watch EVERYTHING. i know other people said this a million times but if you don't know exactly what's in your food you will never find the answer. calories are everything, exercise helps (and helps you eat more calories if you're having trouble cutting back to 1200) but you can't continue to eat poorly thinking exercise will pull you through. i learned that the hard way, too, so i know where you're coming from.