124»

Replies

• nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Amen to that! Great job.
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    You should post these pix to your profile
  • Thanks everyone, it's hard to post that before picture, hopefully I added support and motivation to your goals. All that matters is you give it your best and just be yourself. ^^
  • Thanks everyone, it's hard to post that before picture, hopefully I added support and motivation to your goals. All that matters is you give it your best and just be yourself. ^^

What type of exercise were you doing? Can you share?

• momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    WOOP WOOP! Great job. Keep being an inspiration!

Sure ^^, Majority of what I did relied heavily on cardio which is running. I do my run outsides embrace nature and it's beauty, usually 45 mins a day and a long run once a week between 10-13 miles. Streches after my runs. Weightlifting 3x a week to stregthens my muscles and prevent injury for running ^^. Light morning workouts m-f to jumpstart your day its gives you the same effect as drinking a cup of coffee, but you feel good. Be happy, stay positive, and try live stress free. Enjoy your workouts and give it your best.
  • gjspiller
    gjspiller Posts: 115 Member
    that's amazing and so inspirational!! what's the key to your success?
  • gjspiller
    gjspiller Posts: 115 Member
    i just read your post above....right on....it's hard work but the feeling is worth it!!

fantastic!

you motivated me to take my "before" pic...
  • I like your motivation for getting in shape - to take rsponsibility, that's a GREAT start..
    And having convinced yourself of why this is a valuable thing to keep fit, will definitely keep seeing you forward... with or without results. This is what I tell myself too, that behind it all, its about taking care of your body.. :) Keep at it.!!
    I love MFP ppl, its great team work :)
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Wow! You don't even look like the same person.
    Amazing job!!!
  • Oh my goodness, what a great success! You look so great! Congrats!!!!
  • Getting alot of friend request didnt know that feature exist feel free to add me if you anyone needs help with their goals ^^
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    wow awesome job! love the quote at the end!

great inspiration! WOW!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!