Semi New & Needing Motivation!

Options
So I recently (re-) joined MFP in January and have been committed to sticking with it for the last 32 days! I even survived a honeymoon trip to Cabo and managed to work out and track my calories while I was there. Granted, I didn't stay 100% on program, but I didn't blow it too huge.

Well, I took some "before" pictures and did my waist measurement today and OMG I couldn't believe it. My waist is 38"! Thirty eight inches! Uh oh - well, I guess that's why I'm here.

I'm feeling a tad discouraged and I'm hoping to start using the community section of MFP. Anyone want a motivation buddy? Someone to say "hang in there Susan" or "put down the donut Susan!"... I could sure use it!

Some background - I'm 28 and have struggled with being heavy my whole life. I started in January at 174 (ouch, still hard to write that) and am now at 170. I was down to 168 before Cabo, but well 2 pounds somehow managed their way back on (I think they disguised themselves as margaritas!). I am married, no babies, and I work full time. My job is crazy, but I love it and I also go to school part time (getting my MBA). Life is nuts but there is a certain calming in tracking my calorie & exercise goals. But, like most of you out there, I have done this 1000 times before. I really want this time to be different... want to help me get there? In return I promise encouragement and laughs!