Home doesn't feel so much like Home anymore...

Options
2»

Replies

• GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    welcome home... we missed u!! Glad that you are home safe. I know you will both find ways to make this work :flowerforyou:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I spent the majority of the flight today trying to figure out how a homely not so smart guy like myself could be so lucky...I still don't have an answer for it...

Okay, now that I'm FINALLLY able to get online and stay there, I'm going to add my 2 cents...
    First of all...

DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND THAT WAY!!:angry:

Second of all- last week was so perfect- Jeremy's everything I've ever wanted and so much more- not only is he the sexiest man EITHER side of the Mississippi (his parents should've done the women of the world a favor and had MORE sons!!), he's bright ( the IQ tests don't lie... he iz lots mor smarter than I are...), ridiculously funny (I've never met someone with a sense of humor that mirrors mine so much... I laughed so hard that I'm shocked I still don't have a six pack... guess this mushy pile of stomach is a hard nut to crack :grumble: ) and a genuine, real person- God, I can't believe he's actually REAL... and now that I've found him, I'm never letting him go. Ever. (I realize that sounds a little stalker-y :blushing: , but I know a good thing when I see it! I would totally sit outside his window with binoculars..lol.. I could look at him all day.. *sigh* :love: ) So, ladies of the world, I am genuinely sorry for your loss, he's an amazing person and I feel a little guilty for depriving you of him, but he's all mines!

I love you all, thank you so much for all of the support and kind words, they are much appreciated.

:heart: Manda
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I spent the majority of the flight today trying to figure out how a homely not so smart guy like myself could be so lucky...I still don't have an answer for it...

Okay, now that I'm FINALLLY able to get online and stay there, I'm going to add my 2 cents...
    First of all...

Second of all- last week was so perfect- Jeremy's everything I've ever wanted and so much more- not only is he the sexiest man EITHER side of the Mississippi (his parents should've done the women of the world a favor and had MORE sons!!), he's bright ( the IQ tests don't lie... he iz lots mor smarter than I are...), ridiculously funny (I've never met someone with a sense of humor that mirrors mine so much... I laughed so hard that I'm shocked I still don't have a six pack... guess this mushy pile of stomach is a hard nut to crack :grumble: ) and a genuine, real person- God, I can't believe he's actually REAL... and now that I've found him, I'm never letting him go. Ever. (I realize that sounds a little stalker-y :blushing: , but I know a good thing when I see it! I would totally sit outside his window with binoculars..lol.. I could look at him all day.. *sigh* :love: ) So, ladies of the world, I am genuinely sorry for your loss, he's an amazing person and I feel a little guilty for depriving you of him, but he's all mines!

I love you all, thank you so much for all of the support and kind words, they are much appreciated.

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options

First of all...

I've enjoyed reading both of your posts throughout the past month. Separately, without knowing about the romance, you both are so sweet and encouraging and personable. This past weekend, kept waiting to see who "Manda" was after hearing Jeremy was going to see her (my own little "one tree hill" world - okay, minus the DRAMA). Now that I saw your picture, it makes perfect sense that you guys have found each other (I was hoping/thinking it was you, Manda). Much happiness and love to both of you.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Jeremy. I'm just thrilled about you and Manda. You make such an adorable couple. I'm so glad things have worked out so perfectly for you two. Best of luck to the both of you in your future together. May God bless you both. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Can we get this on paperback? LOL ! Sweet
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Aww J! You are not homely, and you ARE worthy of Manda! lol
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    What a great little MFP love story!!! :heart:

Thats so great that you two met and hit it off so well, you hear of so many people that meet online then meet in person and things are totally different! So happy that two great people have found each other!!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for the both of you! Love Your Love!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

First of all...

aw anytime sweet little chicken....so wait ...just one question...I'm still not sure...do you like him???
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you both are too dam cute!

hugs and love and lots of blessings your way~
    Ali aka big sis and momma hen LOL
    :heart:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

First of all...

OMG, I got goose bumps from reading this post.
    You are both beautiful people and I'm so happy you found each other. :heart:
    All the best! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    The picture of you two together says it all. Good Luck. You will be together soon. :drinker:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Congrats kids, glad you found one another and the trip was everything you wanted it to be, and more :)
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Awe!!! I love all the mushiness!!! :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart:

So, So, So happy for you two!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

:heart: Kris
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so cool for you both that things worked out so nicely. :flowerforyou: