Heyyyy

Options
New to this! Well... it's been a week. Kinda disappointed cos i've gained a pound and gained measurement wise, finding all this calorie stuff confusing too! Other than that health wise I am feeling TONNES better! Would love to know about other peoples progress and share tips :)

Sab xo

Replies

• shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    i i have been on for a wk.. I found i wasnt eating enough so body was into starvation mode. this site has really helpped me keep tabs on what im eating as well as make sure that i am eating xx Goodluck x
  • snugglepuss123
    Options
    hi i lost 4lbs last week and hope to lose at least one this week, :smile:
  • Wightvixen
    Options
    Stick with it, I found it confusing to start with too, but it gets easier as you go on. Being in the UK I found US measurements such as cups a problem until I figured out how to add foods in grams or ml instead. Logging everything seems to take ages at first as you spend time peering at packets and searching for new foods, but it gets faster as you start using the same foods over again and don't have to look them up any more.

Good luck!
  • sabichu
    Options
    Thank you all for the motivating words! :D I've finally got my head around it I think. I've been burning too many calories and not eating enough, no wonder i've been stuck! :( Lets hope this next week will help me progress :D