with my taxes, what?

Options
what is the best fitness equipment or something i sould invest my money in? keep in mind it whould have to go in my living room..

Replies

• knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love my ellipical, but for your living room maybe and XBox360 w/ Kinect or Wii
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Any Chalene Johnson (made by Beachbody) video!!! She is amazing. Love her music. Tons of knowledge. Then you can get the equipment you need to go with that -which is none depending on which one you choose. If you choose ChaLEAN Extreme (I am doing this one now) then you will need some weights. Otherwise, TurboJam, requires nothing. Beachbody makes the best fitness videos I have come across (I don't sell their stuff, but I know there are people on this site that do). Power90 is a great boot camp as well, so I have heard. Also by beachbody.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    depends on if you have people over alot or not. You can do so much with a treadmill, run, walk, sprints, hills....ET's are great and they take up about the same amount of room.

I've always wanted to try one of those tread climbers..who knows if they work. I have a small living room and at one point had a recumbent bike in here. It wasn't huge but it took up too much room. My DH would have to move it out when we had family over. But I'm weird about over crowding.

Good luck whatever you choose.