A new start

Options
I just started using Myfitnesspal a little over a week ago. I am trying to get this going correctly and to make new friends in the process. I have a ways to go, and I'm doing everything I can to do this right. I am hoping that I can not only reach my goals but to those that want to add me as a friend I am hoping that I we can help inspire each other to make the most it all.

I've done various diets before, and I think its time for a permanent change.

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I am hearing you loud and clear about the permanent change! I am on a fabulous program--one that I am able to stick to and use long-term. Finally, I am doing something about this weight.
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Well I'm glad to see you here! feel free to add me and I hope I can be on your journey
  • sarasotatim
    Options
    Welcome bud, good luck and feel free to add me!
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I just started here too, a few weeks ago...great site!! Good luck on your weight loss journey and here's to keeping it off!!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome! Good luck on your journey, we're all here for you! :happy:
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've done various diets before, and I think its time for a permanent change.

Couldn't agree more. Still new myself, feel free to add me
  • missfitp
    missfitp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also a newbie, but I have found that this website has helped me enormously in the last 3 wks. It is a good website that will aids you in reaching your goal and lets you marvel at your achievements. I hope I can be of some motivation as others on here are being for me. Good luck in your new life style!!!