30 Pounds Gone!

Options
I have always struggled with my weight. I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 170! That is 30 POUNDS GONE!!! I am so excited! I did this. I did this with every bit of fire I had in me. I have NEVER been able to accomplish this big of a feat. I usually give up. Go back to my German cooking roots and eat it up. Not this time! I have such a great support system here. I love them all!
I am not done though. I will keep going and continue my LIFESTYLE change. I will continue to push myself. I will continue to smile and be proud of what I am doing.
I can not imagine my life without MFP! Thank you to all who have helped me. Love you all!

Replies

• jaybaileys
    Options
    Congrats keep up the good work!
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up!
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That's great news! Congrats!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • Gennawest
    Options
    fantastic!
  • knouster
    Options
    That is awesome.
  • maggieschuck
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work. I know its hard to loose weight but You also inspire us by sticking with it.
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    THAT'S AWESOME!!! Congrats! You're doing great! What an awesome feeling that must be! I can't wait to get there myself! Inspirational!
  • johnny_k
    johnny_k Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • cheangela
    Options
    Simply fantastic and so inspiring!
  • Walkersfaith
    Options
    Amazing!!!:smile::happy:
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!! So inspiring.
  • CelesteENelson
    CelesteENelson Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I applaud you indeed. I know exactly how you felt and with every 10 lbs I lost I celebrated. Never fear you will lose as much as you are determined to.No Question about it. I have lost 74 lbs, gained a few pounds back and lost half of what I gained in the last week. So I am getting back there. Just taking a little time. But I have a lot more to go. But I have to celebrate with each 10 lbs or I will lose focus and hope. Its the little successes that make it all worth while. Good Luck and if you want to add another friend feel free to add me:) I'll celebrate with you :)
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Good for you, you deserve this!
  • mbrownks77
    Options
    You have been a true inspiration to me! I am so proud of you! You make me believe I can do this too! Thanks so much for all your support and I hope I can do the same for you. Great work!
  • sczeschin
    Options
    Woot! Woot! you go girl!
  • hummingbirdxss
    hummingbirdxss Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Excellent !!! You inspire me !!!!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Good luck on the rest of your journey.
  • ashleyplus3
    ashleyplus3 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress and hard work! It's people like you that keep me going. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!