Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Eleventy.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    wow it's hard to say...

Most of my jeans are 1lb-1.25lbs..

Even my little shorts and tanks are 1/2lb...

Yes I know their weight...don't ask.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Zombies, zombie threads everywhere :laugh:
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    You can't weigh naked at weight watchers...
    I would make sure I wore the thinnest pants and blouse. Silk is good
    Take off your coat, shoes, put the purse down.
    Wear the same thing each time.

BTW. This thread is over three years old. Just noticed it. :noway:
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKI3ZasTvx25_hW_3SXhN6irjx8X-n_uMc2MEV7Ei44YQlSW3xMg
  • randomworldgirl
    randomworldgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    All that clothing... and the middle of the day. For me that would be about 10 pounds.
  • skittle316
    skittle316 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Who cares what the scale says? If you care about numbers, measure yourself. Other than weight will always fluncutate, stick to 1 month weigh in or bi weekly and just ignore it. The less you focus on numbers, the faster the pounds come off.
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hey. :) I'm a student living in halls of residence, and as such, I don't have access to a pair of scales. So today, I decided to head down to Boots and use the scales there... however, four weeks in and I appear to have gained weight! But I was fully dressed - shoes, jeans, a jumper, a thick knee-length winter coat plus my handbag (containing cards, a few coins and my phone)! It was also the middle of the day, so I had eaten. How much weight do you think this would account for? My starting weight was taken fully naked and on an empty stomach, haha. :P

How tall or big are you? This is like asking someone to buy clothes for an unknown person.

The answer is simple. Take those clothes in a bag, go back to those scales, and weigh them instead of asking everyone to guess an unknown quantity with limited precision.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Well I’m still about 20 pounds overweight so mine are 20 pounds, no matter what I’m wearing!
    There is no way of any of us telling you what your clothes weigh. Here’s an idea, put all the clothes and shoes in a bag and go weigh the bag of clothes. Of course this will require that you put other articles of clothing on. Then you’ll have a baseline, from then on try and weigh yourself in the same clothing.
    Or, just go down to Walmart and buy a scale for 20 or so bucks.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Old thread is old.