New (again)...

Options
I originally joined MFP in 2008 and did really well while I stuck with it. Motivation was my biggest problem then so this time I'm looking for some MFP friends which will hopefully help with the kicks in the butt I need when my motivation goes down the toilet!! So if you're interested, lets "be friends" :)

Replies

• Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    LETS BE FRIENDS? :)
  • classicshell
    Options
    I have a horrible time with motivation too, and it's killing me! I've been trying to lose weight for years, but I need this to finally work. It would be nice to have someone else on this journey!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a mom to 4, married, and a teacher. Need to lose about 25 more, have loss 6. Sure helps to have people checking up on you and giving you encouragement.
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that ladies - I think it's usually easier to do something when you've got other people there to talk to who know exactly what you're going through. We'll motivate each other and celebrate the accomplishments together. Most of my friends, who have always been slim, don't understand how hard it is ... as they sit there eating fast food every day and munching on chocolates and cookies. haha
  • niresupernova
    Options
    It's always good to have friends to help keep you going. Anyone can add me if you like :)

Good luck out there! I just joined a group called the SlimPossibles, info is here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/146605-got-30-35-lbs-to-lose-join-my-group-and-we-can-do-it-toget