Snack Heaven!

Options
utes09
utes09 Posts: 561 Member
While grocery shopping yesterday I found the most amazing thing to snack on!!!

If anyone has tried Emerald Cocoa Roasted Almonds they now have Sweet and Salty Mixed nuts Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter!!! I feel chocolate and peanut butter are the best of friends in any form.

Only 150 cal/serving and I think maybe 6 g sugar. So the sugar content is higher than just the cocoa roasted almonds but OMG they are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I also bought the cinnamon sugar variety and will try those once the other's are gone.

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    That sounds AMAZING...I'll be picking these up at the store this week to put in my desk at work! Thanks!
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    On the display they had a coupon to save $1 if you bought two. I already had to put them in individual baggies because I kept snacking on them when I got home. hahaha
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I love the cocoa almonds, my problem is that my guy does too! The last bottle I bought dissapeared before I got any! Once he pops the top he doesn't quit! Maybe if I hid the bottle in my oatmeal tube......
  • beckijtn
    Options
    LOLOLOL!!!! Love the comment about hiding it in the oatmeal tube. I love the Special K Bars - Chocolately Pretzel - they are just the right blend of sweet and salty. Ohhhhhh soooooo good!!!! And only 90 calories and 2 grams of fat. I keep them in my desk at work for a "late afternoon" snack (although I've eaten them for breakfast too) and they're great to put in my apron pocket when I'm waiting tables at night as well. :tongue: