Chalene Extreme Question

Yellowstone1983
Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi everyone! I am hoping to get some advice on my next beach body program. I will be finishing my first round of Insanity in 2 more weeks (love it btw, but my knees need some time off before round 2) and I was considering Chalene Extreme for my next program. I have been stuck at a plateau for about two weeks now no matter what I do to my diet and/or calorie intake so I want something that will really switch things up. I am also considering Turbo fire, but based on the minimal amounts I read on each program, it seems that Turbo Fire is very similar to Insanity and Chalene Extreme is more like P90X... Does anyone have advice or a great fat blasting success from either program? Anything you could offer would be much appreciated :happy:

Replies

• Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    If you are having issues with your knees I think you should go with ChaLEAN Extreme. There are three days of lifting and two cardio. So your knees do get a break. I really enjoy it and am on my second round of it. You can look at my blog on here and see my info that I have put in it along with my results. I honestly thing Turbo Fire might be too much to do if you are having knee issues. Give it a rest and do the strength training.

(coming from someone with knee and back issues. LOL)

Hope that helps!

Plus, it looks like it is still on sale! :)
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Do it! Get it! You will not regret it. I am in my second month of it and have seen better results doing this than I did with P90X. It is AMAZING! My hubby is even more ripped. BTW, I have bad knees too and can do an Insanity workout every once in a while, but not every day. This doesn't hurt at all. If you want to see some of my recent pics, you can friend me on facebook at facebook.com/SuperAYLA
This discussion has been closed.