Will someone evaluate my food diary?

Options
2»

Replies

• skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I'm new at this counting calories thing and it seems weird to me that I should be eating MORE. The last couple of days we've had to go out and with a 3 year old he always wants McDonalds...bad habit I know...hard to eat on the run! Thanks everyone!

My boys are the same. I usually get a 6 peice nugget happy meal (no sauce) and apple dippers. Good luck!
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    backinthenines:
    I would look at more than the last 3 days...I think I did a lot better before then, the last three days have been no so great I admit because we have been majorly busy in our house. And yes I do some actual cooking, I eat apples, bananas, oranges, snap peas, and lots of vegetable if you would have looked a little longer.
  • jessicamarie81
    Options
    Thanks everyone...well to the ones who were helpful! :)
  • LizardIsANerd
    Options
    How can I make my food diary available for review by other members of the community?

I'm having trouble hitting enough calories as well. I exercise at least 1/2 hour every day.

I've actually added more fruits and vegetables to my diet, and eliminated the daily Tim Horton's muffin I used to have.
    I've given up my weekly 2 glasses of wine, and now measure everything I eat.

Advice?

To male your diary public - My home>settings>diary settings
  • jessicamarie81
    Options