My husband is new :)

Options
2»

Replies

• markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options

That said, if making healthy lifestyle friends is important to him, he'll make the effort to do it. If it's not, he won't. Simple as that! Best of luck to both of you in your journey!

Yup.
  • MandeeSue
    Options

That said, if making healthy lifestyle friends is important to him, he'll make the effort to do it. If it's not, he won't. Simple as that! Best of luck to both of you in your journey!

Yup.
    It is important to him, he was unsure how to do it. He is doing great with working out and when I mentioned to him about friends on here he said "how do you get them" so I told him today that I would help him and he said ok. I never in a million years would except to get this much controversey over this.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options

Yup.
    It is important to him, he was unsure how to do it. He is doing great with working out and when I mentioned to him about friends on here he said "how do you get them" so I told him today that I would help him and he said ok. I never in a million years would except to get this much controversey over this.

You can look at my screen name and see how long I've been here. More than once we'll have a S.O. trying to get us to motivate their partner. That's not going to happen. We can support and encourage, but not motivate, that has to come from within. That's where the contriversy comes from. If you're husband is motivated. Great. Have him "freind" me.
  • MISTTIMI
    Options
    I don't see what the big deal is.. It's pretty common knowledge when a woman see's something needing fixing she tries to fix it.. the hubby needs MFP friends. What the heck, lets try and get him some!:drinker:
  • MandeeSue
    Options
    I don't see what the big deal is.. It's pretty common knowledge when a woman see's something needing fixing she tries to fix it.. the hubby needs MFP friends. What the heck, lets try and get him some!:drinker:
    Thank you..and God bless you :)